Saturday, August 2, 2014

Quilt Show at Rooster Creek!

Hello to all my Peeps!

Well the weekend found me again at
 Rooster Creek.
 
 
 
 
They were hosting a Quilt Show with The Devine Sewers of the YaYa Sisterhood!
 (love, love, love the name!)


How wonderful is their sign.....I think every body that needs a sign for their club or business should have it made out of a quilt.


The day was absolutely what I needed.....Being outside with the Quilts blowing in the wind.
I also had lunch with some friends I had not seen in a long time. I will not let time go by any longer. I'm going to make sure I keep in contact better then what I've been doing. Life is way to short to not enjoy good people and good times!


Quilts were tied to the trees in the yard. They were blowing in the wind. Definitely a Wonderful day for me. Reminds me of my Grandma Thelma hanging her Quilts out to dry. I miss her very much!



 Such beautiful work done by such talented Ladies
 



 (I'm sorry for the text and the underlining....learning a new computer) LOL!
 
 
 





 I can't say it enough....Wonderful talented Ladies!
If you would like to join them they meet every week at the Senior Center in Murrieta.
Contact Rooster Creek for more information.



 
 

 
 
Debbie From Wildoberry Farm's was one of the Vendors.
It was so nice to see her. I had not seen in quite awhile.
 I promise I will keep in touch.
Such a nice good person and such a talent also.
All of her patterns are her own design.
 
 
 
The display of her booth is just adorable.
 Very creative and talented....I can't say that enough.
 
This pattern of her sheep was in Primitive Magazine.
I think this is her best seller.....I'm not sure.
It's very easy to do and everyone just loved it!

 So look up her up on Etsy or give her a call. Let her know I sent you. Christmas will be here before you know it. Better start stitching now.



 Well Peep's that's all I have for this post. Again to all of the talented people that I meet and friends that cross my path again. I want to Thank you for such a refreshing and rejuvenating day. I definitely needed it!
 
Make sure to check in soon. I will have a couple of more posts this week.
 It is so easy to fall behind. My next post will be about
Maryjane from Beehive Cottage. Maryjane and I had a great lunch with Vivian and Debbie.....Good girl talk!

Thanks for stopping by.
 
God Bless all of you!
Sharon