Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gilding the Lily Shop in Orange

Hello Peeps!
If you love Vintage Beads, Trims, Laces, Appliques,Ribbons, Feathers, Papers,
Vintage and any Millenary supplies.
This is the shop for you.
It is a little shop in Old Down Town Fullerton called Gilding the Lily.
OMG! One of my favorite shops! 
Gilding the Lily is in a old brick and mortar building located in a Spanish Colonial Revival as the Villa Del Sol. Its just a perfect shop!




The displays alone are to die for.....Love the Feathers!

 Vintage Lamp Shade is absolutely wonderful.



Shelves of Vintage Ribbon from all over the world.
There are so many, I just want to make something with all of them.
So hard to choose.
It's like candy.





 Vintage Ribbons and Trims galore. Also Vintage Appliques.





Every Color you would need.



Shelves and Shelves!




 Love her display's. Great craft room idea. I'll take one of everything!



The Hat's are so neat.
I'm not a hat wearer, but I would wear one if I had one of these.






 
 Display cabinets with goodies in every drawer.
 

If your a Bead lover and or make Jewelry.
 Gilding the Lily is definitely a place to add to your shopping locations.


This is my Silk Ribbon selection from my last shopping spree.



Jars of Beads and Buttons.


Baskets and Shelves full of more goodies.




 Drawers of Appliques, Roses, Fruit and other inspirational pieces.



Shelves, Drawers and Baskets full....OMG!


Silk Ribbon colors....So pretty!

 This was also one of my purchases. I bought it thinking I would cut it up.
I just can't cut it, so it sits in my collection. I think of something to do with this great piece.
I don't think cutting it up will be one of them.



Apothecary Jars full of Beads and Buttons. 


Cabinet of more Beads and Buttons.
How do you choose.




                                                             More great displays!


 



 
 These drawers are filled with Jewelry supplies.





 
 Beads, Beads and more Beads!
 
 
 Vintage papers, Cards and Stickers fill this great display cabinet.










I cant say enough about the displays,
so inspirational and it will make you want to buy everything!





My photograph of the mirror does not do it justice....It is beautiful!




Purple is just recently becoming one of my favorites.




Brown and Green and color you would need.




Blacks and Whites to make any project stunning.


 
Blues and Pinks.....so wonderful!



Shelves of ribbons and so many colors to choose from.



 
Oranges and Yellows OMG!
 

Believe me if Ribbon, Beads, Papers, Appliques are your weakness like me.
You need to go, but make sure you have plenty of time.

This most wonderful shop is.......Wait for it!
                                 Gilding the Lily
                                 305 N. Harbor Blvd. Suite 101
                                 Fullerton, CA. 92832
                                 Store 714-680-8893 or Cell 714-349-2069
                                 Store is open Tuesday through Saturday 11:00 - 6:00
                                 Sunday and Monday give Nancy a call she lives close,
                                 if she is available she'll come down and open up for you.

www.gildingthelilyvintage.blogspot.com or www.gildingthelilyclasses.blogspot.com

Don't forget to tell Nancy, Sharon from Pikin Chixs sent you.


Well peeps that's all I have for now. Look for my next post. I took a class from a great lady and where my class was located is also another valuable source for Millinery supplies.

God Bless you and yours,
Love Y'all
Sharon