Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Orange County Fair

 
 
Hello to all my Peeps!
This post is about the Orange County Fair.
I have been going to the Fair my entire life! I have not missed one single year!
When I set foot inside every year, I just get such a nice feeling of being home
 and just so happy to be standing there.
I enjoyed taking these pictures,
I didn't want to stop and I definitely didn't want to go home.
So I hope you enjoy this post, seeing it threw my eyes.
 
 
First place I go is the Arts and Crafts Building.
 
 
 
 
 The quilts are my favorite part of the whole Fair.
The Talent is amazing every year!
 
 
This is the Eiffel Tower covered in little perfume bottles. So creative and really fun to find your favorite bottle.
 
 
A globe covered in buttons, again so creative.

 
The displays have definitely changed over the years. I love all of this. Can I please move in!
 
 
Table decorating entry. So pretty!
I want the Fairs display in the background.
 
 
Of course anybody's reason for going to the Fair is the FOOD!
There are no limits, just enjoy!
 
 
Deep fried anything you can think of! I think everybody should try at least one Deep Fried something........You only live once!
 
 
Just plan on eating and don't even think twice! I Do! :@)
 
 
Rides if your daring enough. I haven't been very daring enough for years!
 
 
I love this Barn! Who knows maybe someday I'll say I do in it. You never know!
 
 
 Great place for any kind of event! Especially a Wedding!
 
 
My second favorite thing at the fair is the Animals.....I want to take them all home!
 
 
This is Kevin Bacon's relative....get it Bacon! Bad I know.
The goat below gives new meaning to the saying "Belly Up"!
He has both of his front hooves in the troth!
 
 
Chickens, Chickens, Chickens......this is the only one that would stand still long enough for a picture.
 
 
This guy was giving everyone kisses, he was so sweet!  Just come home with me.
 
 
I love the pony rides. Can't wait for my grandchild to be here.
 We are definitely hitting the ponies!
 
 
It's great to see friends. This is Milt and his girlfriend Melissa.
 

Can't go to the Fair and a Derby with out Mr. Stan MacDonald!

 
Have to have Mathew MacDonald and McKenna too. Like father like son.

 
Not a very good picture, but you've got My man on the left and Larry
 another Motor head on the right!
 

The of course you end the day with the Derby Race!
 
 
Start your engines.....on One.
Five....Four....Three...Two....One....GO!

 
So Red Neck I know....but who doesn't love it!
They start out some what pretty!

 
Then the carnage starts and everybody gets their cars all buggered up!  lol so Red Neck!
So much fun....Love It, Love it, Love it!
Our Friend Ryan came in Second this year....Sorry no picture. I forgot.
 Next year when he wins!
 
 
Well Peeps that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed the OC Fair. If you have never been or haven't been in awhile. Make it a point to go next year, you won't be sorry.
 By far the best Fair EVER!
 
Make sure you keep an eye out for my next posting.
I took a Rug Hooking Class. Now I am officially a Hooker! lol
 
See y'all soon!
God Bless you and yours!
Sharon